May 16-Friday/2014

So my cyber stalker “Crackpipe christian” has written another blog response. This time he responds to a blog response and rambles on and simply does his usual lying, misleading and attempting to sound intelligent, but completely fails.

He does again prove though that he really does have no life as he is currently 15 blog responses ahead of me and it seems that Crackpipe has now dedicated his entire life to my blog. As if being the slave of a lie didn’t make Crackpipe enough of a loser already.

Here is the link:

http://justonecan.blogspot.ca/2014/05/buy-bull-journal-fires-back-sort-of.html?m=1

So let’s go through Crackpipe’s wonderful response attacking my responses.
.
.
“As I mentioned and linked to BB(s)J while gone from Twitter is still keeping his blog alive and has responded again!

So I got at least one blog reader that I know of!!

Again I invite him to reply directly on the blog and is more than welcomed to email me at justoneministries@hotmail.com.

I doubt either will happen, but the invites out there and always will be!”
————–

Never will I reply on Crackpipe’s psychotic blog site, or email. Probably the creepiest person I’ve ever had the displeasure of exchanging words with. He’s lucky I even bother replying to him on my blog. He’s also lucky that the only reason I’m responding to him at all is because it fills in the void where Twitter used to be. This has worked out quite well.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Okay, let’s get to it!

BB(s)J: So I’ve been pretty busy with school and work and rather irritated lately with the approximately 20 Atheist defenders of religion on Twitter that defend religion for some reason, attack my brainwashing confrontations I have, say things that imply that I’m childish while they behave childishly and say childish things. In fact I have my suspicions about one of the Atheist religion defenders in particular being Beercan himself, but I can’t confirm this.

Beercan is so warped and demented that I wouldn’t put it past him to pretend to be an Atheist on Twitter.

Well put your conspiratorial mind at ease, BB(s)J ’tis not I.”
————

Crackpipe is certainly psychotic enough to do something like this (pretending to be an Atheist on Twitter) and from my experience from many decades of people watching, I say “never underestimate the craziness of a crazy person”. As Crackpipe has shown already, he’s completely nuts.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“It really bothers BB(s)J when other atheists get on him and don’t agree 100 percent with him. In fact one was on his case just before he quit.

Not sure why he chooses to let them get under his skin like that, but there it is. Guess that’s the price one pays when they chose to be an “angry atheist” (as he described himself on his twitter account) rather than trying to be a happy one.”
—————-

No, what Crackpipe has misunderstood is this:

– I am extremely busy with school and do not have time to be arguing with people who are Atheists already.

– It bothers me that my time gets wasted arguing with Atheists when I need to be spending time waking up crazy brainwashed religious people.

– It angered me that what little time I had on Twitter, I was fighting with people who were representing themselves as rational people by basically standing for Atheism, but then DEFENDED religion.

– It angered me that these people who were former christians who became Atheists, who were once child indoctrinated to religion, were saying that religion isn’t brainwashing and that they weren’t brainwashed before when they were religious.

> Last I checked, child indoctrination was brainwashing.

> Last I also checked there is no reason someone could be religious to one of the many religions unless they were brainwashed.

> If someone is religious then they are brainwashed.

> Having just A BELIEF in intelligent design does not make one brainwashed, maybe just a deist.

> Having just a BELIEF that a “god” exists, or possibly exists does not make somebody religious. Again, maybe just a “deist”.

> Not believing a “god” exists, does not make somebody brainwashed, it just makes them an Atheist, or agnostic.

> Having a RELIGION and believing things that make absolutely no sense and have no evidence, are completely illogical and have no rational reason to be believed…. is nothing more than brainwashing.

– It’s that simple really, so I really don’t understand why that group of idiots couldn’t understand.

> It really isn’t that hard to grasp.

> I can understand how brainwashed religious people couldn’t understand, because they’re brainwashed, but ATHEISTS?! WTF?!

– I have good reasons to be angry and I should be angry, in fact EVERYONE should be angry about religion.

> As I explain:

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/reasons-i-hate-religion/

> Religion really is the most evil thing on the planet and the fact that people are unable to see this is one of the biggest reasons.

– As for the Atheists who defend religion and brainwashing “getting under my skin”, well guess what? They don’t.

> They disgust me.

> They might make me fear for society in general with how stupid they are, when they are supposed to be the smart ones.

> They might enrage me that they are wasting my time on them when I could be waking up a religious lunatic.

> They might anger me that they give certain manipulative, lying, dishonest religious apologists credibility, when that is the last sane thing an Atheist should be doing.

> They do NOT however get under my skin.

> Getting “under someones skin” is if the person is attempting to irritate them.

> There is no irritation, just disgust for these group of Atheists who defend religion and are complete idiots and douchebags.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Oh well…

Fast forward to:

“Anyways, let’s respond to Beercan and his ridiculous blog posts of misleading lies, nonsense and unbelievable delusion.”

Let’s! Oh and wait for the list of lies he referenced!

BB(s)J quoting me: “BB(s)J Responds!
Back on the 6th of this month, BB(s)J posted a response…There’s really not much in the way of bothering to reply to. BB(s)J just repeats his points- he gives us no further justification.”
————–

Ok, well there’s a lie Crackpipe just said coincidentally.

– I do not JUST repeat my points, though I will repeat them if Crackpipe needs to be reminded of things I’ve said that show him to be wrong as he always is.

– I explain things further and give examples many times to compare, since Crackpipe is not the swiftest snail in the slime, I try to show him things so he can compare them to…well…reality.

– Either way, Crackpipe is lying and even if Crackpipe is too stupid to know what he’s saying, it still isn’t true.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“To which BB(s)J writes: LOL Who does Beercan think he’s kidding? He thinks that simply dismissing what I say is actually doing anything. Beercan is simply doing the classic apologetics move where he implies things that aren’t true, simply by saying something is a certain way, but doing nothing more than projecting something that absolutely ISN’T true.”

BB(s)J is upset that I didn’t see his replies as something worth addressing. Sometimes, BB(s)J,arguments speak for themselves and still hold even if you replied to them (and in some cases are helped!)”
—————

Congratulations for saying how the reason you dismiss arguments without answering is because you dismiss arguments without answering.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Plus, I believe the readers are intelligent folks and can form their own conclusions when comparing what I say to what you say. Perhaps you disagree?”
—————

I disagree, only because some people, especially brainwashed religious people are merely looking for someone to simply say complete nonsense because they simply hear what they want to hear.

– I really must be thorough and explain how there really is no evidence for any religion and how no religion has any truth and how the only reason anyone believes a religion is because of brainwashing and no other reason.

– The brainwashers of course are the religious apologists themselves who are themselves religious, which shows how religion really is nothing but an infectious disease.

> Religion spreads itself like a virus and infects the mind, has a life of it’s own and spreads itself to others.

> Crackpipe is evidence of the faith virus spreading itself.

> If he only knew what a truly sick person he really is.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…..

“Not everything you say BB(s)J deserved a response. I know you think otherwise, guess we will have to disagree there as well!”
———–

Well I mean it really isn’t surprising to be honest.

– If apologists tried to address things that exposed them as brainwashed slaves of a lie and they couldn’t really defend their predicament well that would be smart to ignore, dismiss and not answer right?

> It wouldn’t be honest though for them.

> It would prove the person they were debating right if they addressed the issues, so it is kind of cowardly really.

> I personally answer and address everything someone throws at me, but I guess that makes me a bad debater in the religious apologist’s eyes.

– Why answer something that makes you look bad when you can always deflect it right?( apologist thinking).
———-

Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J goes on: Let’s list a few things that I have said that Beercan has not done.

1) He has not given any “evidence” of Jesus outside of the bible any credibility.

That, I believe, is for the reader to decide. My main point in the entire discussion, as it always has been, was to show BB(s)J’s use of faulty logic, opinion, and rhetoric as the means to reject the evidence.”
————-

I repeatedly showed how, but I guess I could list reasons again since Crackpipe just doesn’t seem to get it:

– Not within the 1st century.

– Nothing but hearsay.

– Christian sources giving the non-christian sources and many hundred years later.

– Referencing common knowledge about christians and what christians BELIEVE.

– Evidence of forgery.

– Motivation of forgery.

– The fact that there is no physical evidence of Jesus anywhere, or his writings.

– Jesus’ only historical sources are the gospels, which for many reasons are non-reliable, non-historical and contradict themselves and contain forgeries like Mark 16:9-20 and others.

– Just 5 years without eyewitnesses and everything coming from hearsay is not credible, or reliable, but 80 years is insanity and 200 years and over is completely brain dead.

– Very simple really if you think about it:

No evidence + No evidence = Still no evidence.

– If all the evidence is exposed as non-credible and non-reliable then you have no evidence.

> Evidence is supposed to be reliable and credible and not having a political motive, or delusionally backed motive for being lied about to by whoever is saying it.

– I have also provided multiple links for which I see on my WordPress that Crackpipe hasn’t looked at them so it’s no wonder he keeps saying the same stupid stuff over and over.

> Shows that Crackpipe isn’t serious about finding the truth also, or he would be opening them and examining what I send him and that I specifically tell him to look at.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“I have explained how someone can use some of the writings as evidence, BB(s)J hasn’t addressed those points- just says I didn’t do it.”
————-

LOL No he didn’t. Besides what other way is there than delusional faith?

– Because none of the evidence is credible for various reasons then what other way could Crackpipe be talking about besides blind faith?

– If there is no way to tell which baseball was hit by a famous hitter and the ball gets mixed with a 1000 identical baseballs and someone grabs one of the balls and says “it’s the ball because he just knows” then the ball is NOT CREDIBLE!

> Despite how many times the guy says “it’s the ball” if he has no evidence that it is then IT’S NOT RELIABLE!

> In fact maybe someone even stole the ball and the ball isn’t even mixed up, so there might even be MORE factors that make ALL THE BALLS non-credible and non-reliable.

> If all the balls are unreliable and all the “evidence” of Jesus is not credible, then I really don’t know how Crackpipe can still be having his dead horse beaten when I sold it all for dogfood days ago.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Also, I admitted when I felt the evidence wasn’t strong enough (because intellectually honest people admit such things) to be considered evidence. BB(s)J finds this funny. Guess I haven’t been brainwashed enough!”
————–

LOL Of course Crackpipe said he thought Thallus wasn’t convincing. So what? There isn’t any evidence of Jesus that’s convincing for a multiple number of reasons.

– It doesn’t matter what evidence of Jesus is mentioned (and there aren’t many) there are many reasons why they are no good.

– The only logical thing to do is disregard them all as non-credible. Why stop at one?

– You have to wonder if Crackpipe thinks that Suetonius is not a worthy source as Bart Ehrman doesn’t think so and Crackpipe clearly thinks Suetonius is a worthy source and clearly parrots every thought Ehrman has except that he thinks Jesus was divine.

> Well it appears that Crackpipe thinks Suetonius is definitely worthy, as you see:

http://justonecan.blogspot.ca/2014/05/buy-bullshit-journal-vs-jesus-part-one.html?m=1
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Also, these aren’t just my views, but when noted views of historians too (inuding secular historians).”
————

The facts are still there, despite what Crackpipe says.

– There are multiple reasons why each piece of “evidence” of Jesus is non-credible.

– It doesn’t matter how many pieces of non-credible evidence there are (and again there aren’t many) because if nothing is credible then it isn’t evidence.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J would like you to believe that nobody finds any of the evidence credible, but in fact that’s the fringe view.”
———–

Of course brainwashed believers will BELIEVE some of the evidence based on faith and people whose life work involves Jesus existing.

– However each piece of “evidence” presented of Jesus has multiple numbers of reasons that make it not credible, or reliable.

– Non-credible and non-reliable still mean the same thing whether someone has faith in them, or not.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J aligns himself with Jesus Mythers:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_myth_theory”
————

Yep. Sure am. Aswell as every other religion that has no evidence and makes no sense, I am a mythicist to them. Just like Crackpipe is a mythicist to every religion that he isn’t brainwashed to.

– I see the logical possibility Jesus didn’t exist at all.

– I see the logical possibility Jesus was just a meaningless nobody and his identity evolved from hearsay the way any gullible cult tells themself lies and nonsense about their cult leader.

– I know that Jesus wasn’t a god, or the son of a god and that people could only believe that he was if they were brainwashed to do so.

– Brainwashing is what determines the religion people believe, whether it’s child indoctrination, or having an emotional vulnerability exploited, or not.

> All believers of religions think they have evidence for theirs and disregard all others as meaningless nonsense.

> This isn’t a coincidence that Crackpipe isn’t a mormon, hindu, jehovah’s witness, muslim, buddhist, or follower of Zeus and Odin.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“While catching on with young atheists, the scholarly world is pretty firm on its view: Jesus existed.”
———

Just like many Bigfoot scientists and experts will tell you that Bigfoot exists.

> They have no credible evidence, but all the scholars on Bigfoot who devote their life to Bigfoot research will tell you that Bigfoot exists.

> Credible muslim apologists will say that Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse and split the moon.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBt2XPpJ25I

– However AGAIN telling the plain truth that there are too many reasons listed that any of the so called “evidence” of Jesus is completely not credible and not reliable and are really overwheliming why they aren’t.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Now no one should find the writings credible based soley on what I say about them. In fact, I challenge every reader to dig into the work out there about them and make up their own minds.”
———–

Yes and they will find multiple reasons why they are not credible and not reliable and that there really is no evidence of Jesus.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J of course thinks you should take his word ONLY despite his illogical arguments.”
—————

No matter how many times Crackpipe says that my arguments are illogical does not make them so and does not make any “evidence” of Jesus reliable, or credible.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“2) He has not given reason to believe any of the evidence was not one or more of the following:

– Not evidence within the 1st century”

I’m guessing he didn’t read the post where I go into this yet.

There is no non-Christian writings regarding Jesus in the first century. This isn’t new. Even seminary students learn this!

But does that mean the sources are unreliable from the get-go then?

No.”
————-

If they can be non-reliable and non-credible after 5 years with no evidence and multiple reasons to think that they are non-reliable and non-credible, every year that goes by just makes them even more non-credible and non-reliable.

– The bottom line is that belief in Jesus is nothing but a faith issue and that just like believing in Jesus, the faith is about non-credible and non-reliable “evidence” being said to be real.

> Last I checked, if something is not credible and not reliable it is not evidence, bottom line.

> Every year that goes by just makes things more non-credible and non-reliable, so of course 80-200 years or more is outrageous.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- Not rewritten hundreds of years later by biased christian scribes”

Lucian and Tacitus CERTAINLY were not!

(He must have forgetten about those)

And we will get to two more in future posts.”
————–

No wonder I call him Crackpipe. He really must be smoking some serious rock if he thinks I was talking about them in the first place REWRITING THEMSELVES DUHHH!

– Obviously Tacitus’ reference to Jesus being forged was meant because it wasn’t discovered until the 14th century when people like Eusubius who had full access to Tacitus in the 3rd century never mentioned the references and would have.

– Eusebius was said to have forged many things for Constantine and created multiple christian propaganda and could have easily done the forgery and never presented it.

– Why is Crackpipe being misleading now and attempt to imply that I meant that every standard I set out needed to be met and not just a few for every piece of the Jesus “evidence” given?

– Just because Lucian wasn’t rewritten by scribes doesn’t mean that none of the references were.

– Just because Lucian wasn’t rewritten by scribes doesn’t mean there weren’t several reasons that what he said wasn’t credible.

– I will just repost them again then:

> Lucian is simply describing “christians” and mocking them (it isn’t that hard to do and christians such as Crackpipe make it really easy).

> In the same story Lucian talks about Zeus and Hercules, but I don’t see Crackpipe jumping on that and saying that this is evidence for Zeus and Hercules, which is another religion we call “Greek mythology”

> Not only did Lucian think that christians were idiots, but considered believing in christiany “a sin against the greek gods” in his satire

> AGAIN, Lucian is talking about CHRISTIANITY the same way Monty Python made fun of christianity in “Life Of Brian”. That movie is no more evidence of Jesus than Lucian’s satire.

> We have people claiming to have seen the Lochness Monster in multiple sightings, so if Lucian wrote that he saw the Lochness monster in his satire, does that mean we are supposed to take that as evidence of the Lochness monster?
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- Had no convincing evidence the person that was talked about was even Jesus”

According to him. I am secure enough to let the reader make up their mind. And hell, do some work on their own an look into it! Don’t just rely on me and BB(s)J for your info!”
———

Worst and most pathetic apologist line ever that Crackpipe says there.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

” Believed and shown by multiple scholars to be forgeries.”

Not sure which piece he’s talking about here as this hasn’t yet come up as an argument by him in our piece by piece look at his examples (unless I missed something, I’ll double check). However, if he’s talking about Josephus…well, we will get to that no worries! I’m doing them in the order he presented them.”
————

No I mentioned about the forgeries in this and thanks to Crackpipe I really did get some great research done that help expose it even further in my blog.

I guess I will just go back and add some more links and make sure that people reading the article really see the info about the forgeries.

Thanks Crackpipe christian for showing me that I wasn’t exposing the forgery enough, especially about Tacitus. You really do make this exposing christianity as complete stupidity, pretty easy.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- Not outside of the fictional bible and fictional gospels, which contradicts itself and is historically inaccurate”

We haven’t yet gone through all of them, but yes we have one source: Tacitus. Nearly all historians, save for the Jesus Myth people, find to be authentic and accurate and EVIDENCE for Jesus. For the reasons I brought up and more.”
—————–

No the Tacitus reference has a good possibility of being forged as I will show again:

http://www.fromchristtojesus.org/English/DrillDown/Tacitus.htm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgO8fAJVVM
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Now BB(s)J can try and knock down my points (that would be an actual argument) or he can just SAY I didn’t (but that’s NOT an argument).”
————-

I’ll do both.

– I’ll knock down his arguments by showing the forgery stuff.

– Crackpipe made no point because clearly the Tacitus reference could have been a forgery.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“And as I said, we will be seeing two more coming up!

BB(c)J quotes me: “He also shows a lack of understanding of what is being argued…”

“No, Beercan is simply projecting his nonsense and lying.”

Okay, BB(s)J if you can accuse, you can back it up. If you don’t, well…that would speak for itself.

I await my list of the lies I have told! Still none listed yet…

Thanks!”
——————

Alright Crackpipe I will do as you asked and go back and document all your lies since you want me to do that so badly.

However I will only do that after I am caught up to all your articles and last I checked there’s still 14 articles after this one, so you should probably do as I suggested and spend some time attacking Robert Price’s article here while I get caught up.

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm

That way I can document all of your lies so far.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“He has done nothing but do what he has done from the start of his belief. Whether that was from childhood indoctrination, or brainwashed at a later age by being caught in an emotional vulnerability that was exploited. I think he told me many months ago, but I forget. This is the thing that is called “faith” that Beercan has and nothing else.”

Nope, BB(s)J I never told you how I came to my faith in Christ.”
————

Then Crackpipe doesn’t even tell me how. What a dummy.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…

“Then BB(s)J uses a common tactic: redefining words:

This is what “faith” is:

– Believing things without evidence.

– Wanting something to be true.

– Not a reason to believe something but a lack of a reason to believe something.

Well, as a creative writer and avid reader I LOVE words. And moreso I love that words have actual definitions and meanings!

So what is faith exactly?

Here’s the definition: http://i.word.com/idictionary/faith

Now let’s correct BB(s)J on his use (not to mention show that he too has faith)!

Faith isn’t believing without evidence, but without proof.

Example: I have faith that my wife loves me. I can’t prove it, of course, but I do have evidence that she does upon which my faith is built.

Sure, someone can have faith in which no evidence exists, however that’s called blind faith.”
————-

Surprise surpise though for Crackpipe.

– Since there’s nothing reliable, or credible about any of the outside evidence of Jesus outside of the bible, then that is blind faith.

– Since you can’t use the bible to prove the bible then that is not evidence either and THAT is blind faith also.

– Let’s not forget, if Crackpipe’s fictional wife were real and actually showed him that she loved him, then that really would be EVIDENCE and not FAITH.

– The difference that Crackpipe doesn’t get is that if the wife were actually a real person and showed him she loved him then that would be completely different, because we would be seeing and talking to A REAL PERSON and of course WITH OUR OWN EYES!

– Last I checked we have no evidence of Jesus and nobody can varify anything about him, so that would be a big difference wouldn’t it?

– Crackpipes definition link did not disprove anything I said by the way.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“As for wanting something to be true being faith: wrong. I can want something to be true and know that it won’t. So how could I have faith while KNOWING otherwise? A definition can’t contradict itself.

Example: I can want it to be true that I am the 3rd baseman for the Twins, but I KNOW that I am not (thankfully for them)
————–

Crackpipe has completely flipped his lid and is just talking stupidity now.

– If you want something to be true, but know it won’t happen then that is NOT called “faith” that is called “knowing something won’t happen”.

> If you knew something was going to happen because of evidence then you wouldn’t have faith, you would have “knowledge”.

– A famous Christopher Hitchens quote:

“It’s called faith because it’s not knowledge”.

– So definitely Crackpipe’s biggest FAIL yet.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

Lastly: “Not a reason to believe something but a lack of a reason to believe something.”

Faith is not an epistemology. That is faith is not a way of knowing truths. I can’t come to know anything via faith, that’s not what faith is or “does.”

Faith is a product of evidence and evaluation.”
————–

BWAHAHAHA WHAT?! Seriously?!

– Did Crackpipe really write that?

– That’s funny because I just said that Crackpipe did his biggest FAIL yet, then the next line he made an even bigger fail here with what he just wrote.

– If you have EVIDENCE then you don’t have faith, you have FACT! Why is this so hard?

– If you have no evidence and simply want something to be true because you WANT it to be true, then that is “FAITH”.

> So much for Crackpipe showing us how much of a wordsmith he is.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J has faith too. He can’t prove his atheism, but despite this he believes it to be true: that’s faith!”
———-

WOW! Crackpipe just keeps topping himself one after the other today.

– I don’t have faith in any belief.

– I simply don’t believe any one of thousands of religions that have no evidence and make no sense.

– Everything I know to be true I KNOW is because of scientific theory, or evidence that is scientifically shown to be true and accurate.

– I am not “bound” to believe something, or any theory and if evidence presents itself to things like evolution, or alien created populations then my views will change too.

> Religious faith however has mentally conditioned people to not listen to any evidence because of no other reason than “faith”.

– If I don’t know something then I say “I don’t know”, not “God did it”.

– There is nothing about my Atheism that has anything to do with “faith”, but EVERYTHING about Crackpipe’s religion revolves around FAITH.

– Crackpipe is no different than “Million Lame Eggs” and how he says he believes even if he has no evidence.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALj8-L9VJf8&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DALj8-L9VJf8%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Brilliant…. NOT!
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“”Again, the only reason Beercan believes HIS religion and not someone else’s is because of brainwashing to christianity and not another religion that told him “evidence” and he blindly would have believed every word. Simple as that.”

BB(s)J has NO idea who I am…he doesn’t know my history. He doesn’t know how I came to my faith. Yet he seems to think he does! Impressive!”
———-

Again Crackpipe doesn’t tell me anything about himself and just leaves us hanging. How convenient.

– It’s very simple really:

> If Crackpipe wasn’t child indoctrinated, then he was “born again” which is another way of saying that he was caught in an emotional vulnerability and that vulnerability was exploited SOMEHOW by his current religion and brainwashed to it.

> Either way, the fact that Crackpipe won’t tell us what caused him to be religious is reason enough to see that he knows that he can’t deny the fact that he was brainwashed and knows what I will say to him.

> Smart for him to not answer and tell us how he became religious, because it basically just proves brainwashing.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…..

“But what of people who believe one religion only to change and believe a different one? Just better brainwashing? Lol!”
————-

Well actually yes.

– Part of brainwashing is deception and if someone can be deceived to something as opposed to another, then that is still ” brainwashing”.

– If someone is insane and believes they are Napoleon and then through conditioning they are convinced they are George Washington, they are still insane, just in another form of it.

> If the person instead goes from thinking they are Napoleon to actually being cured and seeing that they are their real self, then that is instead going from insane to normal.

> Brainwashing is a sort of artificial insanity that has been forced on people agsinst their will and against their knowledge.

> Being brainwashed = being insane

> Being not religious = sane in that regard
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“For some reason BB(s)J believes (see? A belief) that the ONLY way one can come to a faith or religion is via brainwashing and NO other way.”
———–

Of course that’s the only reason someone can become religious is by being brainwashed and I’ve written several articles to explain WHY and also explained several points.

– Crackpipe should read a few:

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/religion-is-brainwashing/

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/the-definition-of-brainwashing-and-how-it-fits-religion/

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/why-nobody-tells-you-youre-brainwashed-to-your-religion/

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/its-no-conspiracy-theory-religion-is-brainwashing-its-fact/

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/youre-brainwashed-to-a-religion-if/
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J quotes me: “Lastly, he goes off on a different line of discussion, most likely due to the lack of actual argument in the first place. Common tactic for those with weak arguments, change the argument.

Example: whether or not I believe what the Quran says about Muhammad has NO BEARING on whether or not Sextus is true or not! Sextus’ validity is based on what we can determine about it with the information we have. Not based on one’s belief in the Quran.

It’s just another example of the poor, dare I say shitty, logic BB(s)J uses to make, defend, and believe his “arguments.” “
—————

As explained, it was just another example of showing religious brainwashing by showing that whatever is in someone’s holy book and what THEIR religion believes and says, is not believed by people who are not brainwashed to ANOTHER holybook and ANOTHER religion.

– I really didn’t think it was that hard to figure out, but I guess that shows how Crackpipe’s religious mind works, or I should say “doesn’t work”.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…

“BB(s)J says this : Fascinating. Beercan is simply now deflecting my point by saying that the point was irrelevant, but thinks that saying that “there is more evidence of Jesus (which is zero) than Alexander the great (a non politically motivated, non-religious figure which by all chances could be wrong) is relevant to any sort of “proof”.”

Wow…BB(s)J really got things confused didn’t he!

Let’s go look back at what I said regarding Alexander The Great.

I never said there was more proof for Jesus than ATG. Read the first post here:http://justonecan.blogspot.com/2014/05/buy-bullshit-journal-vs-jesus-part-one.html?m=1

Won’t find it, never said it. The context within which I was speaking of ATG was the DATES of the writings that we had about him. That the earliest writings were 200 years after ATG death.
——–

WTF?! Who does Crackpipe think he’s kidding?!

– Obviously I meant because Crackpipe gave the example of ATG as a larger date that is believed, therefore more unbelievable.

– What other meaning then was Crackpipe even saying then?

– If that wasn’t what he meant, then what was his point even?

– Crackpipe seems to be saying that he was talking about something different and if he was then let’s please hear from him what his point was?

– I brought up Mohammed riding a flying horse because it is historically documented in the koran and believed by muslims everywhere, just like Jesus is in the bible.

> Evidence of brainwashing and evidence of a religious faith agenda, UNLIKE Alexander the Great, which did not need to be attached to a religious faith agenda, or brainwashing.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

This IS relevant because part of BB(s)J’s argument is regarding the dates of documents about Jesus and how far removed they were from Jesus’ death.

I was showing that DATE ALONE is not enough to discredit a writing as BB(s)J does. And it can ONLY be an argument if you provide justification why.”
———-

Alright then, let’s go through things again then shall we:

– Just even 5 years with nothing reliable, no eyewitnesses, no one who was there and based on hearsay only, is not credible.

– If Crackpipe actually took the time to think about something that happened 5 years ago, but no one was there, there were no eyewitnesses and no evidence whatsoever except from people who weren’t there and heard everything about what happened from anonymous sources, that is not evidence.

> Every year that goes by after that makes it even more ridiculous to believe.

> 80-200 years later is absolute insanity!

– Now let’s consider that anyone who would even be alive at the time of the “incident” would be dead anyway.

– Let’s also consider that 2000 years ago there were no cameras, no video, no audio, no radio, no TV, no internet and nothing that could even be considered “media” or that could confirm anything.

– Let’s also then consider the facts of how absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical the entire Jesus story, or anything to do with Jesus is.

> No writings from the omnipotent master of the universe because he couldn’t read and couldn’t write.

> Saved people by getting people to torture him and kill him.

> Billions of people since that time have killed, tortured, hated others, started wars and committed genocide all in the omnipotent “master of the universe’s” name.

> There is no evidence whatsoever and there have been countless people who have brainwashed others to make them think that they were “Jesus”.

> The book that Jesus supposedly promoted and that christians follow is anti-science and proven to be wrong and untrue through both science, archeology and history.

> There are billions of people on Earth right now worshipping different gods with the exact same amount of evidence and the same amount of faith, if not more.

….. Yeah that just makes sooo much sense and so ridiculous that it could only be believed because of brainwashing.

– Oh and also the fact that brainwashing exists and that people are shown to be just fine not believing in gods, or religions, but conditioned to have a mental addiction and codependency on belief in religions.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“More goes into it than just the date of the text when determining is value.

BB(s)J needs to hang most of his arguments upon the date, because of any actual evidence against the works (especially hostile sources which are GOLD to historians).”
————

Well yeah, of course the date is important. Who does Crackpipe think he’s kidding by implying that it isn’t?

– I also explain a lot more than just the date, but considering that time era’s lack of media and other reasons such as forgery and christian only sources, hundreds of years later, well Crackpipe is just being overall dishonest and misleading really, which is common for apologists to do.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“But with BB(s)J’s comparison: What I believe about The Quran has NO bearing on the reliability of the writings we are discussing. None!

But BB(s)J says it is relevant so maybe he can tie it together:

“I will of course go over my point again to explain to Beercan how relevant it was (which he of course knows it was, but is just deflecting).

– All stories of Jesus whether they be in the bible, or one of the examples of Jesus outside of the bible that I show as meaningless, Beercan and other brainwashed christians believe.

– Other religions and Atheists, agnostics, or deists can tell that these stories of Jesus are absurd and have no truth or meaning, simply by examining the evidence, or lack of.

– Muslims however believe the story of the winged horse and Mohammed splitting the moon in half, as I showed beercan (I saw that nobody ever clicked or opened that vid about the horse, so that would include Beercan) He really should watch it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgw9YvXK-A”

Nope, he still failed to make it relevant!”
————

Well that isn’t my fault though that Crackpipe is so stupid. I mean it really isn’t that hard to see what I am saying.

– Ok one more time:

> Nothing about Jesus and the entire Jesus story makes any sense to anyone else who isn’t brainwashed to christianity from various brainwashing methods.

> The same can be said about Mohammed riding a flying horse and splitting the moon.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBt2XPpJ25I

> Muslims only believe this because they were brainwashed to believe it and nobody else in any other religion, or non-religious affiliation believes it.

> This is EVIDENCE that all religions are nonsense and only brainwashing because they are ONLY believed by people who have been brainwashed to THAT religion.

> This is no different than the Manson family having complete faith in Charles Manson and nobody else having the faith in Charlie and everybody seeing how the family was clearly brainwashed and insane.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…..

“So let’s try it this way.

Answer this question BB(s)J: In what way does what I believe about the Quran have to do with whether any of the we are discussing writings are true or not?

Hint: there is no way. But you are welcomed to try again!”
————

Well for the billionth time it feels like, I’ll just keep repeating it.

– There is no evidence of Jesus that is credible, or reliable.

– Nothing about christianity makes any sense whatsoever and it is a religion of nothing but illogical insanity.

– Christians only believe it because they have been brainwashed to do so, but any unbrainwashed person to christianity is clearly able to tell and see the nonsense and stupidity.

– The muslim religion is the exact same and muslims have been brainwashed to believe things that nobody else believes because we are clearly able to see that they make no sense and are ridiculous insanity.

> Such as the flying horse being ridin by Mohammed back and forth to heaven and spiltting the moon and an angel telling Mohammed what to write in the koran in a cave over 20 years.

– It really doesn’t matter how many times Crackpipe says it’s irrelevant, it’s far from irrelevant.

> This is evidence of religious brainwashing, which all religions are.

> This is evidence of either Crackpipe’s dishonesty, or proof of his stupidity, possibly both, because he thinks that anybody is dumb enough to not see how obvious the point I’m making is and is just playing stupid.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“But then BB(s)J throws up another irrelevant argument:

What I would like Beercan to explain to everyone is why he doesn’t believe that Mohammed flew back and forth to heaven on a winged horse, but believes that Jesus was a god (on no evidence).

This has nothing whatsoever to do with what we are talking about. That BB(s)J feels the need to change topics is telling…

However, if and when we get to discussing the Quran I will give my justifications.”
———–

So in other words Crackpipe knows that he has no defense of what I am saying and is just simply deflecting.

> I hope everyone can see how obvious it is at this point about Crackpipe’s dishonesty, or stupidity.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

-” What I would like Beercan to explain to everyone is how he has “faith” that a letter written from someone who doesn’t mention Jesus, but mentions people of the time frame of Socrates and Pythagoras which are 5th century and 6th century B.C (which are in the same paragraph as the “wise jewish king” reference, could possibly be perceived as credible?

I went through all of this in the original post on this writing found here:http://justonecan.blogspot.com/2014/05/bbsj-vs-jesus-part-four-mara-bar.html

So, if you wish BB(s)J you can argue why you feel my points are wrong and you are right.

As the phrase goes: show, don’t tell. Or: put up, or shut up.

What so far BB(s)J has done is = Nuh uh!!”
————–

So this is what Crackpipe is reduced to:

– Crackpipe pretends to be making a point when he isn’t.

– He pretends that I’m not making any points.

– He pretends that I am not showing how nonsensical christianity is and how there is no logical reason to believe there is any evidence for it.

– He pretends that he is somehow telling us how Christianity makes any sense and doesn’t defy all logic on every level in every way.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- I really can hardly wait til we get through this article I wrote so Beercan will focus on one of my brainwashing articles (which of course he won’t)

Tell you what BB(s)J. When I am done with this current article I will let you choose which one I reply to next. So get thinking!

I don’t want you to feel bad because I’m not choosing the ones YOU want me to reply to. ;)”
———–

Well Crackpipe I do think you are even more of an idiot for telling me a few weeks ago on Twitter that you were going to reply to a certain article then ended up replying to something completely different and replied to the Evidence of Jesus is Meaningless article.

– I really am not going to suggest Crackpipe do anything, since I still have got 14 blog responses to reply to since obviously he has no life, couldn’t possibly have a wife, girlfriend, or job, most likely is on unemployment, or disability and all he does is write blog replies to me.

– Crackpipe can reply to whatever he wants to, I really don’t care, but I am
suggesting that Crackpipe do as I suggested and reply to Robert Price’s article while I continue to find a spare moment in my busy schedule to reply to his psychotic blog responses, since I do in fact have a life.

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm

Would be overjoyed to hear Crackpipe’s reply to that article which pretty much nails it.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- This is “faith” and Beercan is basing someone whose entire existence is politically and financially motivated that people MUST believe, or Trillions of dollars are lost, on nothing but faith.”

Huh? Didn’t know my faith was worth Trillions of dollars! Where can I get a piece of this $? I haven’t seen a dime of it! I could put it to good use!”
————

Well since Crackpipe is too stupid to realize that I wasn’t referring to him since he is just a sheep begging to get sheered and doesn’t have the intelligence to sheer anyone.

– Unfortunately he does have the ability to lead other sheep to get slaughtered.

– Since Crackpipe doesn’t seem to have the ability to see what I’m talking about, or is just pretending to act stupid, then I’ll show him some examples.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/category/celeb/televangelists/#

http://nakedlaw.avvo.com/money/6-outrageously-wealthy-preachers-under-federal-investigation.html

– The fact that religion is just something for predators to use to prey upon their willing victims and that Crackpipe has been mentally conditioned to turn a blind eye to it.

– Religion is nothing more than something to take advantage of the gullible and the stupid and that is that.

– If Crackpipe is saying he would like to know how to make tons of money off of religion, well then what he is basically saying without realizing it is “how do I become a predator instead of the prey?”
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Now as for ME defending myself, let’s get somethings clear right now:

– I’m not the one who believes things without evidence (that’s Beercan)”

So you have evidence God doesn’t exist? Please share!”
———–

I don’t have to prove God doesn’t exist because God has no evidence and the “null hypothesis” does the trick nicely.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAR29P6L4rM

You can’t prove, or disprove a negative.

– What I can do is disprove all religion as lies and brainwashing.

> The fact that people are disproving religions left and right and over and over again is the evidence.

> The fact that religious people are unable to see, or accept the evidence that is shown to them is the evidence of brainwashing.

> The fact that Crackpipe is unable to see that his religion makes no sense, has no evidence and has the same amount of evidence and makes as much sense as any other religion is AGAIN proof of religious brainwashing.

> If it weren’t for religious brainwashing then religion would simply not exist and fade away and be replaced by rationality, reality and science.

– Countries that have mostly non-religious populations and are the happiest and most successful countries in the world, proves how unimportant religion is and how people are better off without it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/travel/happiest-countries-to-visit/index.html?c=&page=0

http://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-spirituality/1571809-non-religius-countries-do-much-better.html

http://www.utne.com/mind-and-body/the-worlds-happiest-countries-are-the-least-religious.aspx#axzz31GYzNXjw

– If the above doesn’t prove there is no God and that religion is all a nonsensical pointless waste then I really don’t know what else to say.

– However I really have no problem with deists.

> A deist usually just keeps their belief that a “god” exists to themselves (unless they are Deepak Chopra).

> A deist has no religion and simply believes in a god, or intelligent designer, that’s it. BIG DEAL!

> As I explain how religion is the problem, not beliefs in gods:

https://thebuybulljournal.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/what-if-the-whole-world-were-deists/
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- Every single reason Beercan has to not believe in islam, or Mohammed being a prophet, is the same reasons that muslims and every other religion has for not believing in christianity.”

Even if were true, it doesn’t mean Christianity isn’t true, but I see you don’t understand that or you wouldn’t have said it!

And is wrong on many counts, but off topic. Maybe we will get to it if BB(s)K oils it for our next topic!
———–

Actually yes it does Crackpipe, it does in fact show how christianity ISN’T TRUE. I will again explain since you just don’t seem to get it.

– There is no evidence of your religion.

– There is no evidence for ANY religion (Atheism, agnosticism and deism are not religions).

– Each religion makes absolutely no sense and goes against history and science and anything else logical.

– Each religion only makes sense to the people who have been brainwashed to THAT religion that those particular people have.

> All other religions make no sense and are nonsense because they have been brainwashed to that particular religion.

> This is evidence that all religions only make sense to people because they have been brainwashed to believe it and to ignore evidence against their religion.

– At this point I think any claim of Crackpipe saying he doesn’t understand is just dishonesty and deflection.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- Everything I acknowledge to be true is proven by science, archaeology, chemistry and NASA

> Evolution

> Big Bang

> Every single religion exposed as both a lie and having no evidence”

Well maybe we can touch on each of those later. I mean if it’s okay with you, since I don’t seem to pick the topics YOU want me to.”
———–

No feel free to pick what you want Crackpipe. I just thought it stupid that you originally said you were going to respond to something and responded to another article, which was just pretty dumb I thought.

– I say again that you attack this article by Robert Price and give me time to respond back to the 14 articles that you currently have in waiting for me to respond to since you have no life, job, or purpose other than responding to me.

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm

> Then pick one of my brainwashing articles even though you have deflected all my brainwashing points thus far.

> I highly doubt that you will address any of them though since they really do expose you as delusional.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…..

“- The last time I checked, not one single thing in the bible, or christianity was backed, or supported by science, or even history.

So bottom line:

– Beercan hasn’t disproved a single thing

– Beercan has lied”

There’s the “lied” words. Odd though in this whole post BB(s)J failed to point out my lies, or actually address what I wrote. Just stated lots if things but never showed what I wrote was wrong (or a lie).

All you did was use: r-word.

So, if he’s an honest person I know he will in another post. Especially the lies. Sooner rather than later I hope. But I’ll keep asking until he does, so he doesn’t forget to!”
————

Sure will Crackpipe. Be more than happy to, but will have to backtrack and go through all of them and since you are currently ahead 14 responses, then I suggest you stop replying for now and reply to Robert Price’s article cause I’m going through all of your responses first.

– I will say though that I really can’t tell if you’re being serious about not seeing your lies and think that I’m just making it up, or you know how obvious you’re lying and think I actually won’t take the time to expose them.

> Either way, I will gladly backtrack all your articles and expose you, but as I said I will have to catch up first.

> Your being an unemployed loser, or mentally unbalanced person on disability really does give you more time than us people with lives, so I would slow down if I were you.

> Have you thought about a therapist?

Advertisements