May 15-Thursday-2014

YAAY! Another article of christianity’s last hope, Beercan christian. With more projection, deflection, delusion, lying, dismissals, moving the goalposts and telling us that he is proving things when he clearly isn’t.

So let’s go on to see what he says about Tacitus…..

Ladies and gentleman I give you Beercan christian….

http://justonecan.blogspot.ca/2014/05/bbsj-vs-jesus-part-6-tacitus.html?m=1

“BB(s)J vs. Jesus Part 6: Tacitus
Well according to BB(s)J’s list we only have five more to go through! Well, no need for ceremony let’s get to it!

6) TACITUS 56-117 AD was a Roman historian and in 115 AD wrote a document which mentions how stupid and crazy he thought christians were, mentions “Christus” and talks about Pontius Pilot killing Jesus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

It’s was a bit more than just a “document.”

In case you don’t want to bother with the links, here’s the important info:

• the passage in question is but a part of a larger work called Annals, in book 15, chapter 44.

• Annals, according was a 16 book work, however books “7-10 and parts of books 5, 6, 11 and 16 are missing. Book 6 ends with the death ofTiberius and books 7–12 presumably covered the reigns of Caligula and Claudius.”

• “The context of the passage is the six-dayGreat Fire of Rome that burned much of the city in AD 64 during the reign of Roman Emperor Nero.[2] The passage is one of the earliest non-Christian references to theorigins of Christianity, the execution of Christ described in the Canonical gospels, and the presence and persecution of Christians in 1st-century Rome.[3][4]”
—————

Well just look at Beercan acting all confident and proud of himself for saying nothing at all of any significance.

Well let’s break this down then shall we?

http://jesusbirthermovement.tumblr.com/post/53407323586/christian-apologist-secular-source-evidence-for

http://www.truthbeknown.com/pliny.htm

– As the story goes Nero blamed christians for the great fire of Rome in 64 AD. However the only record of this persecution of “christiani” (who they weren’t even called yet) was through sources shown to be talking about people that were simple common knowledge.

> There were no multitudes of christians living in Rome yet at that time and barely in Judea, even if the passage were truly written by Tacitus.

> The accounts of Tacitus’ christian references with the improperly spelled “Christus” and talk of christians wasn’t discovered til the 14th century and has been said for many reasons to be a forgery.

> Funny that christians were the only people with access to this information for 14 centuries.

There are evidence and reasons to show the Tacitus references of Jesus to be a forgery and explain why:

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/author_Tacitus.htm

http://www.fromchristtojesus.org/English/DrillDown/Tacitus.htm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgO8fAJVVM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlE89XULcrk

– I mean the evidence of these christian references being forgeries just from these two websites above really is great stuff.

– The fact that what I put in my article was quite sufficient enough and that Beercan caused me to look up more demonstrations of how Tacitus’ quotes were meaningless and non-credible, really helped me out.

> I’m going to right now add the 2 above website links to my “Evidence of Jesus Is Meaningless” article that will make it indeniable that the Tacitus stuff were forgeries.

> Thanks Beercan. These exchanges really do help my war on religion and showing how fake, nonsensical and evil christianity and religion in general really are.
.
.
Beercan continues….

“• Tacitus is thought of as one of the greatest Roman historians.

As Wikipedia puts it: “Tacitus makes use of the official sources of the Roman state: the acta senatus (the minutes of the session of the Senate) and theacta diurna populi Romani (a collection of the acts of the government and news of the court and capital). He also read collections of emperors’ speeches, such as Tiberius andClaudius. He is generally seen as a scrupulous historian who paid careful attention to his sources. The minor inaccuracies in the Annals may be due to Tacitus dying before he had finished (and therefore proof-read) his work.”
—————–

– Well it is interesting that Eusubius had access supposedly to all, or most of Tacitus’ work and is the one who made a collection of references to christianity and Jesus, but that these references were not quoted until the 14th century by anyone.

– Even more interesting that Tacitus and Sulpicius Severus had very similar quotes, except that Sulpicius only mentions christians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulpicius_Severus

Here is the quote from Sulpicius. Let me know if this sounds similar, or sounds suspicious?

“In the meantinme, the number of the Christians being now very large, it happened that Rome was destroyed by fire, while Nero was stationed at Antium. But the opinion of all cast the odium of causing the fire upon the emperor, and he was believed in this way to have sought for the glory of building a new city. And in fact Nero could not, by any means he tried, escape from the charge that the fire had been caused by his orders. He therefore turned the accusation against the Christians, and the most cruel tortures were accordingly inflicted upon the innocent. Nay, even new kinds of death were invented, so that, being covered in the skins of wild beasts, they perished by being devored by dogs, while many were crucified or slain by fire, and not a few were set apart for this purpose, that, when the day came to a close, they should be consumed to serve for light during the night. In this way, cruelty first began to be manifested against the Christians.”

– Interesting again that Sulpicius never referenced Tacitus to anyone.
.
.
Beercan continues….

“In short, Tacitus was no dummy and took great pride in getting this accurate. And more importantly HAD the means and want to check his facts.

In short: he didn’t make shit up nor should we expect him to write anything he didn’t think was a reliable source.”
—————-

– More interesting that this wasn’t til the 14th century that Tacitus’s quotes about christianity were even mentioned when so many christians would have jumped on the chance if they knew, such as Eusebius. Interesting that he never did, but was fully aware of Tacitus’ writings.
.
.
Beercan continues….

“So let’s see what BB(s)J has to say about this:

a) This only has Tacitus talking about the superstition that christians believed, NOTHING ELSE.

I continue wonder if BB(s)J reads what he talks about, or doesn’t fully comprehend what he reads, or just assumes he knows and needs not look any further…

As the link says, there’s way more to what Tacitus wrote. Not just in Annals but in his other works as well. The small part regarding Christ’s crucifixion, found in Annals, is almost equal to an aside.”
—————-

Ok I think that we have now established that this isn’t really “Beercan christian”. This is either someone else I’m talking to, or maybe Beercan christian never existed.

This is definitely “Crackpipe christian”.

– Since when was I talking about ALL of Tacitus’s work? I wasn’t.

– I was talking about the Christus section that talked about christians. Duh.

– Let’s throw an example for Crackpipe to hopefully follow.

> Say that tomorrow a bunch of buddhist monks lit themselves on fire in a protest for something, maybe broke a bunch of bricks over their heads even.

> Say that someone asked Crackpipe what a buddhist was.

> Say that Crackpipe looked it up and discovered what a buddhist was.

> Part of being a buddhist is following BUDDHA!

> Does Crackpipe believe in Buddha? NO he doesn’t.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

> If someone were to ask Crackpipe to describe “buddhists”, Crackpipe would then give a brief description of buddhists and ADD and DESCRIBE the fact that Buddha ate his last meal and became ill and left his mortal body to transcend to that religion’s version of heaven because of his acheivement of a certain “state of mind”.

> Crackpipe would be ADDING TO THE STORY, like Tacitus was adding to the story when he explained some details about what the crazy christians he thought were such idiots, believed.

> Is Crackpipe aware of any HISTORICAL evidence of Buddha? NO!

> Does Crackpipe think that maybe the stories of Buddha could have simply evolved on their own from just MYTH and HEARSAY alone? Curious.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“The passage in question is available in the links provided.

Tacitus wrote: “.”Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace..Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome,”

Then he continues on about the torture of Chtistians.”
————-

Right Crackpipe. That is what christians believed.

– Not written within the 1st century, but the 2nd century.

– Strong evidence of forgery.

– Even if Tacitus did write it, there’s no reason he would have called him “Christus”.

– No mention of Jesus name, or whatever it was.

– Tacitus never knew Jesus.

– Tacitus wasn’t there.

– If the quote was real he was simply repeating what it was that christians believed.

– Again, just like Mormons pass on to everyone that Joseph Smith received golden plates from an angel and Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse and split the moon, even people who don’t believe it and think it is ridiculous.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J continues with:

b) When speaks of Pontius Pilot, Tacitus is simply repeating THE CLAIM that christians made, nothing else.

Well as we know, from the links BB(s)J gives us, Tacitus wasn’t one to just “repeat” claims or rumors. He was a proud and “scrupulous” historian”.
————–

– Ok let’s try and explain this to Crackpipe nice and clear because he just doesn’t seem to be getting it.

> Say that someone asked Crackpipe about what a “Mithraean” was….

> So Crackpipe looked it up, or explained to the person what he might have possibly known already….

> That Mithreans worshipped Mithra, or as some called him “Mithras” who was a “savior god” and “god of the sun”

> Is there any evidence Mithras really existed? No, just hearsay and stories.

> Are the many stories of Mithras true? Does Crackpipe believe them? I highly doubt it. A lot of Romans did though.

– The fact that Crackpipe might know of the story behind Mithra isn’t evidence, but simply evidence that he looked it up, or knew something about Mithreans and Mithras.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…..

“And we know of two ways the Christians made this “claim” about Jesus. Spoken word and writings, that eventually became the Gospels.”
———–

Crackpipe confuses the above for being something that’s not what it is, which is hearsay, making up stories, being gullible, child indoctrination, being brainwashed by having an emotional vulnerability exploited, being a victim and being a predator also.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Tacitus is no friend of the Christian. Yet BB(s)J wants us to believe that Tacitus is “just repeating” what Christians are saying and that Tacitus would use Christian sources at all, and ONLY, for his material.

Tacitus also says “one of our procurators” when referring to Pilate. Note “our.”

Does BB(s)J truly want us to buy into the idea that Tacitus knows about Pilate ONLY via Christian sources and wouldn’t use Roman sources?”
————-

LOL Actually that’s not quite what I’m saying there Crackpipe, well kinda actually, but the problem is that that wasn’t my point.

– My point is that this ISN’T EVIDENCE for many reasons and the fact that there’s nothing proving otherwise regarding where Tacitus got his info is one of them.

– Also the fact that there is evidence that the “Christus” reference was just an inserted forgery added sometime from 130-1400 AD.

– Also the fact that this chapter 15 paragraph 44 wasn’t written in 64 AD it was written in 116 AD and last I checked all information about christianity and what THEY BELIEVED was quite common knowledge by then.

> Since when did common knowledge of what a bunch of crazy people believed become evidence of anything?

> A belief is a faith and faith is believing something to be true.

> Believing something to be true because you have “evidence” is very close to “KNOWING” but believing something without evidence is just that (believing).

> Linus BELIEVING in The Great Pumpkin…. doesn’t make The Great Pumpkin real.

What do you think? Linus sure had faith didn’t he? What a blockhead!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ushQ_mMSqw
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Highly unlikely given what we know about how Tacitus operated and his “love” of Christians.”
————–

So Crackpipe is now saying that just because Tacitus didn’t like christians and thought they were idiots, that he wouldn’t just be repeating what the silly twits believed.

– This isn’t hard to put as a likely scenerio whatsoever.

– It especially isn’t hard to believe if it amused him and he didn’t give 2 farts and thought their story so ridiculous that he just assumed everyone reading it would be just as amused and knew the joke.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“c) If he actually had documented verification of the execution then he would have also verified Jesus NAME, whatever that was.”
———–

Instead all the paragraph had was something that could have been the following:

– A forged verse with “Christus” added.

– Repeating what was common knowledge to everyone about what they believed and what he thought was ridiculous.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“d) Tacitus merely repeats that they followed “Christus” from what Tacitus was told.”
—————

Yep. Like repeating that story in Leviticus that so many christians believe about curing leprocy by splashing them with doves blood.

– If someone merely told the story about what christians believed about the leprocy cure wouldn’t justify it as evidence, but of the retelling of a ridiculous story and belief.

– Similar to the omnipotent master of the universe getting crucified, being some sort of benefit and significant anything to anyone, because of no reason whatsoever.

> Just another nonsensical story that’s not any more or less stupid then the many thousands of religions and stupid stories, customs and beliefs that go along with it.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Bb(s)J is showing lack of understanding of what is written, of history, and of names.

Tacitus wrote:
“… called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin …”

Though the name “Jesus” isn’t used, Christus (Christ) is: by which we get the word “Christian” from. As Tacitus rightly says.”
————–

At this point Crackpipe’s dead horse is so dead from me beating it with a sledge hammer that I could start canning it as dog food.

– This is proof of nothing that Crackpipe is saying.

– Telling stories of Batman does not make Batman real.

– Telling the story of someone else’s insanity does not make their insanity real.

– “Buddha” was also the name of an interesting title. Buddha means “awakened one” or “the enlightened one.” “Buddha” is also used as a title for the first awakened being in an era.

> No evidence of Buddha existing outside of just myth and story either.

> Just because Buddha has a name that means something doesn’t mean something is true.

– Crackpipe’s explanation and marvellng of what Tacitus might, or might not have said is no different than if someone was talking about Spiderman.

> “He has the powers of a spider, with his speed, strength and webs and he’s a man…. he’s a spider man. This is where we get the name Spiderman from”

DUH! So what?
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Most people WOULD and DO understand this IS a reference to Jesus, BB(s)J tries to argue it isn’t:

– “Christus” means “messiah”, or “anointed one”.
– This just means that “they followed some guy”.
————

Except that….

– It could be based on a forgery.

> I showed multiple reasons why here:

http://www.fromchristtojesus.org/English/DrillDown/Tacitus.htm

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/review_EVOCC.htm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgO8fAJVVM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlE89XULcrk

– It could be talking about the simple common knowledge about christians that everyone knew about at that time that Crackpipe is trying to make us forget.

– So evidence of nothing for Crackpipe AGAIN!
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Point one: correct.

However, this doesn’t dispute that Tacitus is referring to Jesus and not just “some guy.”
————–

Of course it does and as many times as Crackpipe says otherwise doesn’t change the fact that Tacitus is either simply parroting a definition that is common knowledge to everyone, or this is a meaninglesss forgery.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“I find it interesting that while BB(s)J gave us the etymology of the name “Jesus” he doesn’t for “Christ.”
—————–

Isn’t that common knowledge though about “Christ”? The definition I mean?

– Just figured everyone knew.

– Also, isn’t the thought process that you get “christian” from “christ” kind of well…. a given?

> I wonder how long it took Crackpipe to make the connection that “christ” is where the word “christian” comes from?

> I say “10 years”.

> I also say that when he discovered that “christian” comes from the word “christ”, he felt like he just learned how to fold time and space, or something.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Well I will: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ”
——————

LOL See what I mean?

– Who hasn’t looked at this before?

– What differerence does this definition of “christ” make if it’s just a forged document?

– What difference does it make if he is just documenting common knowledge that everybody knew at that time in HISTORY?

> This is no different than a historian in the 80’s documenting that the band “The Thompson Twins” had 3 members, not 2 and one of them was a girl and they looked nothing alike. (Common knowledge at that time).
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“So by the time of Tacitus’ writings (and well before) it was well established that “Christ” was synonymous with “Jesus.” That is, it was common knowledge.
—————

Yep. That is what I said. 😉
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“BB(s)J fails to take into account the context of the writing, and that the WHOLE passage must be considered to ascertain which “Christ” is being written about. Tacitus gives us that context.

Thus we have EVERY reason to accept that Tacitus was referring to Jesus.”
————-

Argh. This has become painful dealing with Captain Obvious Crackpipe here.

– Yeah, no kidding.

> I thought he was talking about Bababooey or maybe Fred the elephant boy.

– Again, there is some strong suggestions and reasonable demonstrations of how it could be forged.

– AGAIN he was speaking about things that were common knowledge that everyone was aware of about what the crazy christians believed.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Point two: not really correct given what we just addressed in point one.”
————-

Ok. Whatever that means and whatever this is refering to.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“It is quite clear that Tacitus IS talking about Jesus.”
—————-

Which scenerio? The forgery, or the fact that it was common knowledge, or both?

– Both right?
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Then BB(s)J says this: “- It’s still a 2nd century claim that is based on hearsay 82 years later from the time of Jesus’s supposed death, by someone simply repeating a people’s delusion and nothing else.”
——————

I really don’t know how many times I can write this same stuff over and over to Crackpipe before it sinks in.

– I also am thinking these exchanges will be great to use on my someday university paper on religious brainwashing when I eventually take psychology.

> Evidence about how religion harms thinking processes and in a sense causes brain damage.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Well, we know Tacitus wasn’t an idiot and there were Romans sources upon which he got his information on, that his writing were IN te second century is of little concern.”
—————-

I never said Tacitus was an idiot.

– The 2 points that Crackpipe thinks were such a big deal were just common knowledge, even if it wasn’t a forgery, they were things that the christians blabbed and blabbed the same way Crackpipe blabs about christianity.

> Christus, meaning “christ” being where the word “christians” comes from.

> Whoopty-do. Big secret about what the crazy christians believed then WOW!
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“So it’s not based on hearsay but of historical record and investigation.”
————-

Not only is it based on hearsay, but stuff that the christians wouldn’t shut up about and made sure everyone knew about.

– In otherwords, just like every religion.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Now, BB(s)J has said he’s looking for evidence of Jesus: “Within the 1st century.”
—————–

Yes. This definitely wasn’t it.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…..

“As if centuries are some capsule, in which events happened in, rather than just a marking of time. That someone outside that century cannot know any facts about it.”
———————

These AGAIN are the facts:

-There are many many MANY good points and reasons why it could be a FORGERY.

> Please go over these reasons again:

http://www.fromchristtojesus.org/English/DrillDown/Tacitus.htm

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/review_EVOCC.htm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgO8fAJVVM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlE89XULcrk

– This is SUPPOSEDLY written over 82 years later and not in the 1st century, but in the 2nd century from someone who wrote everything from hearsay and common knowledge regarding what psychotic brainwashed delusional people believed and preached to everyone.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“To look ONLY in the first century gives us ONLY 70 years at best. And ONLY that because Jesus’ death happened around 33AD. So we are down 33 years right off the bat!
—————

So at least we know he has grade 2 math skills and that’s more than I gave him credit for.

– I think what Crackpipe isn’t thinking about, or possibly is avoiding talking about, is the amount of delusion and made up nonsense through gossip that can happen in just 10 YEARS.

– There was no video, audio, internet, newspapers, radio, or trustworthy media of any kind.

– It was a superstitious world.

> People were gullible.

> People had no explanations for the world so they just made things up.

> There were thousands of gods and thousands of religions all over the world that were made up by superstitious, gullible people who made things up to explain the world.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Is that BB(s)J’s cut off then? Nothing written BEYOND 70 years can be counted for evidence? No history can accurately be recorded past that?”

What’s the magical difference between 99AD and 100Ad that history can’t overcome?

How about 80 years? Ten more years isn’t that much further in time. Well Tacitus’ writing in question is dated 83 years later. So 13 years shy of BB(s)J’s self-imposed cut off.”
—————–

Well this is rather pointless and irrational of Crackpipe, but whatever.

Let’s list some reasons and explanations since Crackpipe is basically telling us that he’s too stupid to think of any of these reasons on his own:

– The circumstances vary.

– There is no video, or audio, or pictures that happened while Jesus was supposed to have been alive.

– NOTHING was reliable, or trustworthy back then, but again let Crackpipe’s buddy Bart explain how things worked back then.

Goto the last 3 minutes of this 9 minute clip:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLu6ApQy2s

– Anything 5-10 years later in a time where people everywhere were superstitious, gullible and gossip almost had a life of it’s own, made things highly unreliable.

– In a time where historians could easily make things up and alter things of supernatural nature at will, if there were 10 honest historians, all that was needed was 1/10 dishonest historians that everyone got their past info from to screw everything up.

> For example:

Tacitus on Hercules and Ulysses im Germania Chapter 3

http://www.northvegr.org/histories%20and%20chronicles/tacitus%20germania%20in%20english%20and%20latin/001.html

> According to Crackpipe, since Tacitus is talking about Hercules and Ulysses then they must be real.

> Does Crackpipe believe in Hercules the son of Zeus? Of course not, or does he?

– The bottom line is that Crackpipe is the one who is basing the definitions of time being something that can be measured to be believable and said to have a standard of being believable, or not.

> I’m simply saying that if something has no evidence, or eyewitnesses and is nothing more than the hearsay of someone else, then it isn’t “credible” or “reliable” no matter how many years it is.

> If it’s 5 years with no credible witnesses, supernatural and far fetched stories, with motives that contradict otherwise non-political, or religious motivated stories, they are shown to be unreliable.

> The more years go by, the more time that people can get stories wrong, make stories up, forget details, lose data, memories and details are remembered differently and rewritten and they have forgeries done, change the stories to the way the rewriter scribe wants.

> These factors really aren’t hard to think of and I really don’t know why Crackpipe is telling us he doesn’t know why these factors are FACTORS.

> I mean seriously it took me like 2 minutes to think of those and could have thought of a lot more probably, but this reply chronicle is taking a long time and I’m almost done and at this point I just want to get this finished and post it, but Crackpipe just keeps saying the dumbest most pathetic things ever and I have to reply and expose every time wasting delusional thought of his.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Damn…

Now, of course we would expect that the knowledge of what is written was known PRIOR to the writing itself.”
————

Argh. Do you see what I mean?

– How would Crackpipe even have any idea what is genuine?

> What is reliable?

> What is trustworthy?

> What is fake?

> What is forged?

> What has an agenda?

> What is plagarism of another story?

– Crackpipe has shown us 3 THINGS

> If Jesus is in the story we should just believe it.

> If there is good reason to doubt something we should just make up every excuse to justify something and say that scenerio that works, no matter how outrageous is probably what happened.

> Never put any effort into seeing how something is unreliable and untrustworthy if it is something that doesn’t go along with proving Jesus, or conflicts with supporting your faith only religion that makes no sense.
.
.
Crackpipe continues…

“That is to say, what Tacitus wrote, while 83 years later, WAS known and/or recorded before: such as the fire during Nero in 65 AD. Tacitus’ recording of that event wasn’t in the first century either…”
————–

The reasons being:

– They all could have been forged by Eusebius.

> He had the motivation.

> He had the ability.

> He was highly suspicious on multiple occasions.

http://www.christianity-revealed.com/cr/files/fathereusebiustheforger.html

– They were talking about christians years later of which were common knowledge.

– Still not evidence of Jesus, but evidence that there were people who had a delusion and were brainwashed to a lie.

– No different than evidence that people were brainwashed and deceived to believe thousands of other religions that have no evidence, make no sense and were created from lies, stupidity, delusion, brainwashing and hearsay.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“In any case, we know this is only an issue for BB(s)J in which he provides NO justification for why it is an issue.”
—————–

No. I repeatedly showed how and why all the the things that are being attempted to be passed off as evidence, really are not evidence at all of anything and are completely non-credible and non-reliable. Take your pick.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Now, BB(s)J will continue his argument with his irrelevant points:”
————

Crackpipe can say that my points are irrelevant as many times as he wants, but I clearly show how things are NOT evidence because they are not reliable and clearly meaningless to be presented as evidence for Jesus.

– My demonstrations of identical forms of thinking are there to help Crackpipe see how his thought processes fail.

– If Crackpipe cannot relate to the thought comparisons and similar examples I provide, well that isn’t my fault, that’s his for being unwilling to acknowledge the comparisons.

– If Crackpipe is unwilling to accept my reasoning of how and why Crackpipe and others like him refuse to accept the evidence against the “evidence” being credible, or reliable, well that isn’t my fault.

– If I mention repeatedly how and why people like Crackpipe are religious in the first place, it isn’t irrelevant to him for some reason, but of course that is just deflection for him and nothing else.

> I’m clearly showing the base of how and why Crackpipe and others with his religious condition are religious in the first place which is what is causing Crackpipe to believe this non-reliable evidence and not other religions non-evidence.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“- This is no different than simply restating what Mormons believed over 150 years ago.

– Do christians believe any of the claims that mormons made about Joseph Smith?
Tell me what u think:

Well what I think is that you, BB(s)J, have failed completely here, again. And that you finish off with irrelevant argument just highlights it.”
————

So let’s get this straight Crackpipe:

– You saying that Alexander the great is accepted history because there is just as much evidence that is based on stories that can’t be proven, is relevant to you? (Which I did respond to by the way).

– My saying there is more evidence for mormonism and islam than christianity but that you weren’t brainwashed to them, just christianity, is irrelevant?

> Funny how whenever I expose CRACKPIPE’S brainwashing as the only reason Crackpipe accepts the ridiculous non-evidence of HIS religion as opposed to the ridiculous non-evidence of OTHER religions, that Crackpipe says that it’s irrelevant.

> If that isn’t evidence of deflection, dishonesty, delusion and brainwashing then I don’t know what is.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“To sum up: BB(s)J wants you, dear reader, to believe (despite ALL evidence to the contrary) that Tacitus (no lover of Christians, one of Rome’s BEST historians, who prided on using actual sources over “gossip”) took Christian sources over Roman sources in regards to the events and people involved in Christ’s crucifixion….”
————-

Ok well let’s just dissect what Crackpipe says here in the above paragraph:

– AGAIN, strong points on how and why this could easily be a forgery (which I have repeated several times AND posted links.

> Here they are AGAIN:

http://www.fromchristtojesus.org/English/DrillDown/Tacitus.htm

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/review_EVOCC.htm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgO8fAJVVM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlE89XULcrk

– And AGAIN even if the lines about christians and christus were real….

> Where is all the other evidence if as you claim that Tacitus was using his “Roman sources” as you say?

> One paragraph in Tacitus’ entire writings that references “christianity” and the “title” of someone where the “christians” get their name from does not take an entire library of Rome to write.

> How was this not completely common knowledge what the paragraph said?

> Since when don’t christians blab to everyone everywhere about their delusional belief?

> I really would like Crackpipe to say what part about christianity the christians weren’t blabbing about?

> Interesting that Pilate’s name is mentioned (because he is written about in the fictional gospel stories that people were brainwashing others with) however Jesus’ name (whatever it was at that time) was not.

> Interesting that Tacitus mentions Hercules name, but not Jesus (he didn’t call him “the son of Zeus” but his name).

> Indicates that Crackpipe is willing to ignore anything and everything against his delusion, but accept ANYTHING to promote it in his mind.

> What Crackpipe is not willing to accept is that there is no truth to his entire religion, he is wasting his time and making a fool of himself, that all the thousands of religions on Earth are no different than Crackpipe’s, that no religion makes any truth, or has any evidence.

> Mostly though, what Crackpipe can’t accept and refuses to accept is that he is brainwashed and needs to free himself from the brainwashing.

> Why would anyone WANT to be brainwashed and be the slave of a lie?

> If Crackpipe would simply realize that there really is no evidence of christianity and that it is just a lie and a scam that is only believed because of brainwashing, then I’m sure he would respect himself a lot more.
.
.
Crackpipe continues….

“Well, as I have still not used one Christian source to make my point I still won’t here when I quote Bart Ehrman on Tacitus: “Tacitus’s report confirms what we know from other sources, that Jesus was executed by order of the Roman governor of Judea, Pontius Pilate, sometime during Tiberius’s reign.”
———–

So let’s dissect this now….

– Does Bart tell us what Roman sources that Tacitus used that wasn’t simple common knowledge? No.

– Did Tacitus say that he knew Jesus, saw him crucified and come back from the dead? No.

– Does Tacitus give us any evidence saying he was a witness to anything such as a “miracle” or anything saying he believed Jesus existed and not just repeating what people he thought were idiots believed? No.

– Does Tacitus simply repeat common knowledge that everyone knew at the time and imply that he thought christians were morons? YES!
.
.
Crackpipes continues….

“BB(s)J is free to reject the evidence, it’s a choice we all have. But he does so with no justification, thus he doesn’t make any argument as to why we shouldn’t.”
—————

I give multiple reasons over and over on why to not only reject it, but why it isn’t evidence, but I just know that Crackpipe isn’t getting this. That would just be too normal and too easy.

– I know I will just have to repeat things multiple times more, but I hope at some point things will sink in and register.

– I hope that any Atheist, agnostic, or maybe even a deist who is reading this, at least sees what I am talking about religious brainwashing and how illogical and irrational it is and helps me in my fight to try to reason with them and show them the truth until they eventually see it and stop indoctrinating children and brainwashing vulnerable people.
.
.
Crackpipes finishes this response….

“So it appears, for sure here, we have good, solid evidence for Jesus outside the Bible”.
—————–

No, we not only have no evidence of Jesus, but we have even more reason to believe that christianity only exists for the following reasons.

– Christianity started out small and barely noticable.

– Christianity was just one of many many religions that happened to be believed at for the first few 300 years and was no bigger, or more popular than any other.

– If it wasn’t for this psychopath Constantine who wasn’t even a christian, but used it anyway (just like Hitler used christianity as a tool for manipulating people) then christianity would have simply died out and faded away.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmz9SMFYI6g

– If it wasn’t for this man Eusubius forging things and being conveniently THE ONLY source of multiple pieces of so called “evidence”, then christianity really would have lost a lot of push and pull and not had the deceptive propaganda it needed to get christianity where it is today.

http://www.christianity-revealed.com/cr/files/fathereusebiustheforger.html

– Also, if Crackpipe really can’t grasp certain facts about his religion and realize that there is no truth to it and that he and everyone else have just been for force-fed nothing but lies, then he has again shown how brainwashed and unwilling to be rational he really is.

– If Crackpipe is unwilling to examine information that exposes his religion as delusional brainwashing and fictious fraud, then again I hope that non-religious people observing this exchange can at least see the harm caused by religious brainwashing and how it makes people stupid and irrational.
.
.
Then lastly Crackpipe says….

“Up next: Pliny The Younger!

(Note: I am aware that BB(s)J went on a about BE in one of his replies. I will address it in the near future, no worries!)”
—————-

That’s nice.

Keep em coming Crackpipe. I appreciate you helping me come up with more ways to show christianity and all religion to be nothing but brainwashing, fraud and lies.

Thanks also for helping my articles sound better and better to show christianity to be nothing but a big meaningless waste of time and everything that is wrong with this world.
————-

Advertisements